Sunday, October 31, 2010

SCAREFEST Review: A Cast-Off Coven: A Witchcraft Mystery by Juliet Blackwell



Lily Ivory is not your average witch. She runs a vintage clothing store called Aunt Cora's Closet and has the magical ability to sense vibrations of the past from clothing and jewelry. When students are spooked at the San Francisco School for the Arts, Lily is called in to search for paranormal activity. She finds a dead body and a closet full of old clothes with some very bad vibes.
From Barnes & Noble

I liked this book as much as I liked Secondhand Spirits.  This series has to be one of my favorites of all time.  Lily is such a fun main character and it's really easy to relate to her.  I give this book five stars too!

Witchcraft Mystery Series #2
Penguin Group (USA)
336 pages 
$6.99 US

Visit Juliet's website & blog
Juliet is on Facebook & Twitter







Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment