Thursday, October 21, 2010

SCAREFEST Review: The Disappearance by Bentley Little



Photobucket

When Gary's girlfriend Joan vanishes, calls to her parents' home yield only dead air. Her school records are gone. There is no longer any evidence that she even existed. Most disturbing of all is what Gary does find: a warning and a tantalizing clue, leading to a mysterious backward cult known as the Homesteaders. Now Gary may be the next to disappear.
From Amazon

I really, really, really enjoyed this book.  The Disappearance is a must read for those who share my love for books filled with terror and suspense.  I have added Bentley to my list of favorite authors.  Five stars, easy.

Penguin Group (USA)  
Sept. 7, 2010
400 pages
$7.99 US

Visit Bentley's website






Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment