Thursday, December 30, 2010

Favorite Animated Christmas Special

Guest post from: Bruno Smith

Every year I look forward to Christmas, as soon as one Christmas is over I almost immediately begin to look forward and plan for the next one. I love Christmas, everyone's attitude changes, people get friendlier and traditions that I remember from my childhood carry over into my current Christmas experience and that of my children. Much of the change in attitude in people around Christmas time can probably be attributed to the traditional music and Direct TV shows that return year after year and remind everyone of all the great memories they had in Christmas' past. One of my favorite Christmas traditions has always been gathering around with my family in front of the fire and searching the sattelite listings for "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas." We sit around the television over hot chocolate and blankets and watch "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" and even though we all have probably seen it hundreds of times before, it is still highly entertaining and the kids are completely enthralled. I cannot wait until we gather together as a family this year and relive all of our favorite Christmas stories together.

No comments:

Post a Comment