Monday, December 20, 2010

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE Review: Chicken Soup for the Soul: Christmas Magic: 101 Holiday Tales of Inspiration, Love, and Wonder


Christmas is a magical time of year — a time of family, friends, and traditions. And all the joys, blessings, and excitement of the season are captured in Chicken Soup for the Soul: Christmas Magic with its 101 new holiday stories covering everything from finding the perfect Christmas tree, being with family, and seeing the wonder in a child's eyes to goodwill, love, and the true meaning of Christmas. This book will delight every reader, from the young to the young at heart, and bring back the magic of the holiday season. "Santa-safe" for kids!

I can still remember the first time I read a Chicken Soup for the Soul book. I was a teen at the time and I became addicted immediately. I love that the stories included have a positive meaning, even if some parts are sad. I also feel empowered when I finish and Christmas Magic was no exception. I really loved this book and I have decided to make it a Christmas tradition to read it every year around the holidays. This would make a fantastic gift!

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Christmas Magic: 101 Holiday Tales of Inspiration, Love, and Wonder
Chicken Soup for the Soul Series
9781935096542
October 12, 2010
400 pages
$14.95 US



Chicken Soup for the Soul is on Facebook & Twitter.



Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment