Friday, December 31, 2010

Herbal stocking stuffers for my family

Guest post written by Abby Carlton

This year I've been trying to feed my family healthier foods and my husband and I have even lost some weight because of it! I think that my kids have more energy for school because of it too. So this year for Christmas, I've decided that to keep going with the healthier eating trend, I'm going to still put some candy in my kids' stockings but nearly not as much as I have in years past. I don't want to deprive them, but I don't want them to eat too much unhealthy candy for them either.

I went online to try and find some better ideas for stocking stuffers. When I was searching for that, I came across the website www.clear-internet.com/clear-products.html and after I looked through it some I decided to change over my internet service at home to the internet provider.

I came across some stuff about making herbal stocking stuffers and thought that would be really neat for my family. I know that my daughter will love it, now I just have to come up with something I can make for my son and husband that's herbal.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by http://www.clear-internet.com.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment