Thursday, December 30, 2010

Review: SKOY Cloths






SKOY is an eco-friendly household cleaning cloth that outlasts 15 rolls of paper towels. This new approach to cleaning boasts a cloth that is 100% biodegradable, natural, and re-usable.  The SKOY cloth has an absorption factor of 15x its own weight, which makes it far superior than any other cloth on the market. SKOY is a durable cloth that is washer and dryer safe, which means it can be used over and over again.   This European-made product is non-toxic and utilizes original artwork designs to add fun as well as function to the kitchen or bathroom.  

I am doing my part at being eco-friendly and SKOY cloths makes it so easy! I love that they are so durable and it's great to be able to throw them in the washer and dryer to use in the future.  My favorite way to use them is to wash the dishes.  They are great at removing food stains and work better than a dish cloth.  Plus, it's great at cleaning up stains on the carpet.  I accidentally kicked over Reese's water bowl and there was water all over the place.  I took a SKOY cloth and it soaked up the majority of the water instantly.  I'll never buy paper towels again!

Like SKOY on Facebook & follow on Twitter

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com and the Tomoson weekly featured sponsor Favorite Wigs - Shop Name Brand Wigs at Low Prices! Large Wig Selection of Forever Young Wigs, and other Quality Wigs. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I am a new follower from Social Moms. Would love for you to visit my blogs as well:
    www.bellaandgracies.blogspot.com
    www.chloessandbox.blogspot.com

    Happy New Year,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete