Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Here Comes The Predator

Thanks to Roman May

I'm from the G.I. Joe era. This means I was a boy in the 80's. It really is that simple. If you can relate, then you had G.I. Joe figures, He-Man figures, and WWF wrestling figures growing up. You also had similar interests in movies, and most of these movies included Sylvester Stallone or Arnold Schwarzenegger. I enjoyed watching both actors very much, but my favorite movie of all time was Predator.

The irony here is that the first time I saw Predator, I didn't really like it. It was so hyped up that I just couldn't buy watching an alien that chilled out in the woods and stalked his prey with advanced technology and superior intelligence. But upon the second viewing, I forgot about the hype and realized that I was watching a movie about an alien who chilled out in the woods and stalked his prey with advanced technology and superior intelligence. I had to admit - that was pretty cool!

Up until a few weeks ago, I hadn't seen Predator in nearly a decade. When I saw that it was available for viewing on Satellite TV, I jumped right on it. I was actually happy I hadn't seen it in a decade. This allowed me to enjoy the movie more, as I had forgotten so many aspects of it. The only downside is that now I'm hearing that creepy noise the predator makes every time I lay my head down at night again.



Disclosure:  This post is brought to you by http://www.bestchoicetv.com.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment