Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Black Friday Adventure All For My Nieces And Nephew!

Thanks for the post from Kirk Wood

I finally got to experience Black Friday madness! I'm embarrassed to say I've never gotten up at 3am to join the crowds in-front of any store, eagerly waiting to get their hands on the bargains within. But this year was different. This year, I needed netbooks.

I have three nieces and one nephew who went off to college this year and I wanted to do something special for them all. They were such great kids growing up! And now here they all are on the cusp of adulthood, away from home for the first time. I don't think they realized how much they'd miss us. I decided to get them all netbooks, those cute little laptops, so they could keep in touch via email, and also be able to write their college papers.

Walmart had the best deal on netbooks. So there I was, in the dark and cold, waiting for the doors to open. I can't tell you the joy I felt when the doors slid open. I knew exactly where the netbooks were, and I also knew I was never going to go Black Friday shopping again!

But I'm still happy I did it. I was also happy to go home and watch DIRECTV channels after my Black Friday Shopping Adventure. At least now I can say I did it, as well as say I'm never going to do it again!



Disclosure:  This post is brought to you by http://www.directstartv.com/.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment