Monday, December 13, 2010

Review: Kakadu Pet Gemini 2 in 1 Pet Bowl




Make feeding time fuss free with this convenient food and water bowl in one. This two in one bowl combination features a melamine bowl with stainless steel insert, which can be used on its own or separated out for both food and water. The anti skid rubber is perfect to stop the bowl moving while your pet is feeding. Dishwasher safe makes this bowl easy to clean and free of bacteria build up.

The Kakadu Pet Gemini 2 in 1 Pet Bowl is wonderful!  As soon as I got it in the mail, I put the silver insert in the dishwasher.  Once it was clean, I put fresh water in it for Reese and she loves it!  I like it because it's super easy to clean and looks great in the dining room.  My main concern is Reese's health and it makes me feel good knowing that I can easily remove bacteria from her bowl.  Plus, the price is unbeatable!  I highly recommend this product to pet owners everywhere.

* Make feeding time fuss free with a convenient food and water bowl in one. Kakadu Pet bowl features a sturdy melamine bowl with removable stainless steel bowl.
* Bright contemporary colors to fit your decor
* 4 sizes available for small to extra large breeds
* Melamine bowl with Stainless Steel removable insert
* Dishwasher safe

Small - $8.99 (MSRP $13.99)
Medium - $11.99 (MSRP $18.99)
Large - $14.99 (MSRP $25.99)
Extra Large - $19.99 (MSRP $35.99)

Purchase yours here.

Connect with Kakadu on Facebook & Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment