Thursday, January 6, 2011

Classy cocktails for New Year's Eve

Guest post written by Victoria Rogerson

I've been out of college for a few years by now, but it seems like most of the parties that I've been too since then still have kegs. I'm ready to start going to ultra chic and classy parties, like the kind where they actually hire someone to serve drinks instead of letting guests pump the keg and do keg stands. So I decided that I'm going to throw a classy New Year's Eve party this year.

I recently got a promotion at work and decided that I would shell out the cash for such a party. I went online with my Wireless Internet and started planning a few months ago. It's just a few nights away now and I can't wait for it!

I'm getting a catering company to come by and fix some snacks, along with a bartender who will be mixing drinks all night. I even got him to make a special NYE cocktail for my party that I've taste tested and is simply delicious. I think people will remember this party for a long time.



Disclosure:  This post is brought to you by www.getclearwirelessinternet.com.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment