Sunday, January 16, 2011

Review: Fancy Pants by Susan Elizabeth Phillips


Francesca Day didn’t mean to break so many hearts. But if you’re beautiful, rich, and spoiled rotten, these things happen. . . 

Dallas Beaudine, the Lone Star States’ last genuine Grade-A male, takes a wrong turn and runs smack into Francesca. 

Come enjoy the tangled love affair of two wonderfully mismatched characters, in this ravishing New York Times bestseller—an irresistible story that’s touching, hilarious, and hellcat-passionate!

What I really liked about Fancy Pants is that it wasn't your usual romance.  Plus, I was glad to finally find a book where I hated the main guy for most of the story.  I actually found it refreshing because yes, the main characters are irritating but that made them seem more real to me.  I thought Susan did a great job and I really enjoyed reading this book.   


Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing Group
9780671747152
Reprint Dec. 2010
512 pages
$7.99 US

Visit Susan's website
Like her on Facebook



Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment