Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Web Hosting

Working from home isn't all fun and games.  Some people think I get to sit around and do nothing all day while they are in an office.  My husband knows the difference.  I work before he leaves for work and I'm usually working when he gets home.  Don't get me wrong, I love it but I work a lot more hours in the day than other people I know who go to a 9-5 job and I make a lot less money.  But that is the price I pay to do what I love.  It's a lot of work but I get to go to bed every night confident that I did a good job.  Having your own website can be extremely difficult.  Especially if you don't know a lot about what makes up a website.  I have done so much research on web hosting but I'm still no expert.  I have read a lot of web hosting pad reviews and while some of them make sense, a lot of it just sounds like jibberish to me.  I really appreciate it when a web hosting company uses easy-to-understand terminology.      

No comments:

Post a Comment