Thursday, January 6, 2011

Watch TV Online

There for a while I didn't really watch a lot of TV.  Lately though, I have become addicted to a few tv shows.  I found out about Clicker and they have a list of shows that you can watch via online tv.  What I like most about this is that you can start and finish a show on your own time.  You don't have to be sitting in front of your television right when the show comes on.  Plus, they have a wide selection on the most popular TV shows and can send you to the proper place to watch the show.

I read a very informative article about Clicker and Facebook and how Clicker is using Facebook to help viewers find shows they would probably like.  You can use Facebook in so many different ways, so it's not surprising that a TV guide service like Clicker would use it. 

Disclosure:  This post is brought to you by www.clicker.com.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment