Thursday, January 13, 2011

Favorite thing to watch in HD

Content by Donny Vinson

Of all the shows on television, my favorite thing to watch in HD is CSI: Miami. This show has been on the air for quite some time and to make sure that I get to watch it each week, I have it saved to my HD-DVR so that if I am not home at the time that it comes on with my HD programming on satellite TV, I am able to catch it. When you watch a program for years and years, if you miss one show, you may not ever know what happened to affect the remainder of the shows for that season. That's why, I make sure that I am able to watch CSI each week. I like having the DVR so that I am able to watch it even when its an off season and there are other programs on. With the DVR, I am able to watch my HD programming over and over again by pausing and rewinding if I want to watch a part over again. With CSI: Miami, I like that option. Sometimes I will watch the same scene over and over again until the rest of my family starts to complain that they want to see the rest of the show or that they want to watch something else. When that happens, its there for me to return later on while everyone else is busy doing something else or they are not home. That's what I like about my HD programming.



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I did like your post and I would have to say I love watching CSI Miami and True Blood in HD and the new TV serious Boardwalk Empire. As a DISH subscriber and employee I would also like to point out that I do not pay anything for the HD programming, DISH is offering this free for life for new and existing customers.

    ReplyDelete