Saturday, January 15, 2011

Review: Prescription Glasses from Just Eyewear




Just Eyewear has such a wide selection of frames that it took me a couple of days to finally narrow it down to just one pair.  The ordering process was surprisingly simple and I received my glasses in the mail in just a couple of days.  I work on the computer and I knew that it was taking it's toll on my eyes but I had no idea how much better I would feel if I were wearing glasses.  It reminded me of when a friend of mine got glasses for the first time and she told me, "I didn't even know I couldn't see".  It's amazing how much clearer everything is and they have made reading more of a pleasure, which I did not think was possible.  Best of all, the prices are really reasonable.  Quality glasses from Just Eyewear are much cheaper than other retailers but you don't have to sacrifice price for quality, you get both.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment