Monday, August 22, 2011

Gossip Girl: Style


I've never been a "stylish" person.  I tend to wear comfortable clothes like jeans and t-shirts.  Even though I am not a fashionista, I still have respect for those who take the time to get all dressed up.  Watching Gossip Girl has really opened my eyes to all different style options.  There are a few pieces of clothing that stood out to me during season 4.

Certain outfits that I see on the show call out to me and I would really love the opportunity to actually wear it.      
The only dressy outfits that I have worn lately would have to be dress pants and a cute top.  I dream of one day being as gorgeous as the girls on Gossip Girl.  

I'm sure that season five will have just as many, if not more, gorgeous dresses for me to drool over.

Step on the runway of style with the fabulous 4th season of Gossip Girl on DVD http://bit.ly/r4GTe8!




I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Gossip Girl Season Four on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment