Monday, August 15, 2011

The Big Move


Thanks for the post from Nora Mccoy

My husband and I recently had to move to a different part of the country because of his job and I can't tell you how stressful it's been for me. The idea of moving to South Carolina made me break out in hives for the first few months but now that we're here and getting settled I?m actually really starting to like it. It's nice how much stuff there is to do here in Greenville and it's a really pedestrian friendly town which makes it really easy for me to get out and walk the dog and baby. I also went to DirecTTV when we first got in because sometimes watching familiar TV shows makes me feel more at home and that's definitely helped during the days. I think I'm going to go back to work sometime in the next year but we'll have to see with the economy the way it is, anyway. I love my husband and I'm so thankful he?s got a great, stable job over at the Boeing plant!

This post is brought to you by DirecTTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment