Wednesday, August 24, 2011

In Love With The Vampire Diaries


There are so many reasons why I am in love with The Vampire Diaries.  The Salvatore brothers are one huge reason but I am also drawn in by the plot.  It's not very often that I find a show that captures my attention in the way The Vampire Diaries does.  You never know what is going to happen, which I find thrilling.  The actors play their part perfectly.  One of my favorite things about this show though, are the lines.

Every now and then one of the characters will say or do something that is totally unexpected.  These are the moments I look forward to.  I think the biggest shock was when Stefan ended up guzzling human blood at the end of season 2 in order to save Damon's life. 



 
Pre-order your copy of The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Second Season on DVD/Blu-Ray here today: http://bit.ly/mkiZtx  

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Second Season on DVD/Blu-Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment