Monday, August 22, 2011

The Vampire Diaries: Love Triangles

I'm obsessed with The Vampire Diaries and cannot wait to watch seasons one and two back to back.  Of course, I have seen them all, what kind of fan would I be if I hadn't?  I can picture it now, staring at Stefan and Damon for hours...  What could be better?

There are so many different romances that it's kind of hard to keep up.  My favorite, of course, is Stefan and Elena.  I think they make a great couple and they look fantastic together.

I was really happy to see Jeremy and Bonnie get together in season two.  I hadn't really pictured them together but it works.  They make a cute couple.

Who do you think will get together in season three?  I'm betting that Damon and Elena become a twosome...

Pre-order your copy of The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Second Season on DVD/Blu-Ray here today: http://bit.ly/mkiZtx!

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Second Season on DVD/Blu-Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment