Sunday, August 14, 2011

Looney Tunes Digital Card

When I receive a card, I want for it to be something that comes from the heart.  I don't care about how much it costs or what it looks like.  My favorite cards are the ones that kids make.  They take their time and try to make it look good and in the end it is better than anything store bought.  

My nephew has been playing around with the Looney Tunes Scene & Sound Machine app and has made me several digital cards.  My favorite is the one on the left.  He loves bath time and getting his picture taken.  Every time I see him or talk to him on the phone, we always end our visit with "I love you".  He is the sweetest kid and I'm so lucky to be his aunt.  

He's had so much fun learning how to do different things using his favorite Looney Tunes characters.  

Download the Looney Tunes Scene & Sound Machine App from the iTunes Store here today: http://bit.ly/lbpx84!

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote  The Looney Tunes Scene & Sound Machine Application.

No comments:

Post a Comment