Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Supernatural: Separation


I'm addicted to the paranormal and supernatural, so it makes sense that I would like the show Supernatural.  I remember being completely shocked when the brothers went their own ways at the end of the fifth season.  For those who don't know, Dean took a break from demon hunting.  Luckily, it didn't last long.  At the beginning of season six, Dean and Sam reunite to slay evil. 


This really got me thinking about the separation between friends.  During my teenage years, all the way through my early twenties, Tanya and I were inseparable.  We had a falling out and didn't speak for over six years.  I thought about her a lot and missed her like crazy.  We finally reunited this year and I was so happy to hear her voice again.  Since then we have kept in touch and I really hope that we keep it that way.
 
I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Supernatural.

No comments:

Post a Comment