Monday, August 22, 2011

That Show on MTV

Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel

That show Teen Mom…do you guys watch it? I don’t really know what to think about it but I think I’ve seen just about every episode since I keep finding marathons of it on my Direct.tv in the afternoons. I really wasn’t that into MTV until this show came out and boy have I really gotten addicted. The thing is, I’m just not sure what to think of the girls on the show – are they good or are they girls I shouldn’t really admire? Most of them seem to be relatively good moms so it’s hard to be mad at them for doing what they’re supposed to do. I think I’ll probably watch all the old 16 and Pregnant episodes so I can really get a feel for what they were like before they became the stars of the show. I don’t know, I have mixed emotions about it but I’m glad they’ve made something of themselves since being a teen mom isn’t easy – I should know, I was one myself back in the day!

This post is brought to you by Direct.tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment