Monday, August 29, 2011

Gossip Girl


I have often thought about what it would be like to live the privileged life. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be able to go through life without having to worry about money. I was really jealous of Blair and Serena's trip to Paris in Belles de Jour. Going to Paris has been a lifelong dream of mine. I really hope that one day I can take my trip and see all that Paris has to offer.



When Blair meets a Prince who wants nothing more than to sweep her off her feet, I couldn't help but envy her.  I may not get to experience all of this glitz and glamour for myself, but it is fun to watch others enjoy the good life.  Even if it is television.


I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Gossip Girl Season Four on DVD.

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! I am lovin it. :) I'm looking forward to exploring it more! If you get a second, go check me out and if you like, dont hesitate to follow! :) Have a magical day!

    ReplyDelete