Thursday, September 1, 2011

Deals You Can't Resist

I am a bargain shopper by nature and before purchasing a product, I do some online research to find out what kind of deals I can take advantage of.  When I am able to find a steal of a deal, I feel a rush of adrenaline and it feels great.  I recently found out about an auction website called dealfun.com.  The auctions start at just $0.01! They have a variety of products, including the iPad, iPhone, LED TV, kindle, laptop, PS3 and more! 

What I really like about this website is that they have beginners auctions for those who are new to this.  That way you have a chance to work on your bidding skills.  They have a win guarantee where if you don't win within the first 24 hours, your bids are reset.   There is no weekly or monthly caps, so you are free to bid on many different items.  The buy it now feature is something that I really like.  If you don't win an item, you can put the bids toward purchasing the product.  Deal Fun has excellent, prompt customer service, so if you have any questions or issues, they will be there to help guide you.

No comments:

Post a Comment