Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Big Bang Theory

The Big Bang Theory is one of the funniest shows that I've seen in a long time.  I feel like I connect with the characters in this show.  Like in the Pilot episode when Leonard falls for Penny and his friends all think he's nuts because they say she's way out of his league.  To make a point Leonard stands up to Penny's boyfriend, who is much bigger and much meaner, and ends up being de-pantsed. 

My friends know that as soon as they tell me that I can't do something, I will spend my days and nights determined to prove them wrong.  There have been many times that I surprised everyone and been able to do the "impossible".  But, there have been just as many times that I have ended up embarrassing myself.

I remember being around thirteen years old and I saw this guy that I thought was really cute.  I was at the skating rink and one of my friends said that I wouldn't be able to get his attention because he was so engrossed in a game of pool with his friends.  Well, I decided to skate around him and then go back out to the rink.  I was doing what little tricks I could and ended up catching his eye.  Of course I couldn't stop staring at him and ended up slamming right into the wall.  I was mortified.  I thought that my world was over and needless to say, he didn't come talk to me.   




I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Big Bang Theory in Syndication.

No comments:

Post a Comment