Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Mentalist: Patrick Is A Jack Of All Trades


Is there anything that Patrick can't do?  Season 3 shows him taking on new challenges with gusto.  He communicates with horses, gets the bad guys to spill the beans and in less than 24 hours helps a burglar escape from a holding cell.


He has so many skills that help him in his job and everyday life.  If I could choose one of his skills to have myself, it would have to be getting people to tell me things that they wouldn't offer up on their own.  I would use this particular skill like Patrick and help track down the truth. 

Pre-order your copy of The Mentalist: The Complete Third Season on DVD here today: http://bit.ly/rcKZxk!
 
I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Mentalist: The Complete Third Season on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment