Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Middle: Season 2

Life can get overwhelming at times and The Middle expresses that better than a lot of television shows.  Plus, it so comedic that you can't help but enjoy it.  I don't have children, so a lot of the struggles they face don't apply to me personally.  My life does feel out of control at times and I can't imagine what it would be like to have three kids thrown in the mix.

Having two children who participate in extra curricular activities can be a little stressful.  The Heck's try to attend these events but they have different ideas about which event to attend and which one to skip.  

I always do my best to make sure that I don't "overbook" myself. Sometimes though, this is unavoidable. When those times present themselves, I try to prioritize and make it to each event that I can. I have even been known to throw up my hands and say I can't do it.  

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Middle Season Two on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment