Thursday, September 8, 2011

Supernatural: Battling Demons

Supernatural is one of those shows that I can't get enough of.  I love watching Dean and Sam battling evil.  The two brothers are very different and I'm starting to worry about Sam.  He's become disconnected and in his line of business, that could be fatal.

Watching the brothers of Supernatural fight of demons together got me thinking about what it would be like to have their job.  How would I pick a partner to fight with?  It would have to be someone that I wouldn't mind spending a lot of time with and who I would trust to have my back.  If I was able to choose my own partner, it would have to be my husband.  We already spend a lot of time together and I know for a fact he would give it his all. 

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Supernatural Season 6 on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment