Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Middle: Little White Lies


Everyone has told a lie in their life and ended up getting caught.  Most of the time the reason for the lie isn't malicious, it's to spare someone's feelings by protecting them from the truth.  It has been a long time since I told a lie to my family or friends.  The last time would probably have to be when I was a teen or in my early twenties. 


The most memorable lie I told was when I was a teen and my mom asked me if I was smoking cigarettes.  I knew how she would react and I didn't want her to worry.  I kept saying that I wasn't smoking, I was around people who were and that's why my clothes smelled like that.  I felt horrible lying but the last thing I wanted to do was see my mom cry.  

 

Have your kids ever caught you in a lie? See how Frankie, the loving wife and mother of three from ABC's The Middle handles her white lies when her youngest son becomes the wiser. Available for pre-order! http://bit.ly/qliHr2


I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Middle Season Two on DVD.

1 comment:

  1. Would be most interested in this. Thanks for the wonderful giveaway


    dianad8008 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete