Monday, September 26, 2011

The Middle: Making A Mistake


Watching comedic television shows often reminds me of my life. I used to tell people that I could have my own show and it would probably be funnier than anything that is actually on television. One episode of The Middle really got me thinking about my youth and some of the mistakes that I have made. In this particular episode, Brick and Sue are both staying in Sue's room and they end up putting a hole in the wall. In their attempt to fix this, they just cover the hole with a poster. Of course this doesn't have the desired effect. One time when I was younger, a friend and I went shopping at the mall. I had an earring obsession at the time and had to visit Claire's. We were looking at different jewelry and she ended up trying on an ear cuff. We walked out of the store and were making our way around the mall when she realized that she still had the cuff on and hadn't paid for it. Instead of walking in and telling the cashier what happened, she took the cuff and threw it back into the store. If it were me, I would have walked in and admitted my mistake. She was afraid of getting in trouble though, so no matter how much I tried to convince her of the right thing to do, she wasn't hearing it.

Have you ever been in a situation similar to Brick and Sue's? See how the Hecks brilliantly true-to-life kids cover up their accident on The Second Season of The Middle on DVD, currently available for pre-order http://bit.ly/qliHr2 and hitting shelves on 9/27/11!

No comments:

Post a Comment