Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Vampire Diaries Season 2 Extras


I am completely smitten with The Vampire Diaries.  I would have to say that it is my favorite show at the moment.  I've been watching both the first and second season back to back in preparation for the third season which airs Thursday, September 15th.  I'm so excited!

One of the things that I was really looking forward to in the DVD was the special features.  I love watching the actors and writers talk about the show and why they chose to do things a certain way.  The most interesting thing that I learned would have to be how Nina plays both Elena and Katherine.  It was really cool to see how they can be in the same scene by using a split screen.  The wolf extras were neat because I got to see how they did Tyler's transformation from a human to a werewolf. 

My favorite extra would have to be the gag reel!  I like seeing how actors react when they mess up by flubbing a line.  It's great to see the actors personal side and makes me feel more connected with them.

Order your copy of The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Second Season on DVD/Blu-Ray here today: http://bit.ly/mkiZtx!

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Second Season on DVD/Blu-Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment