Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Mentalist





I can still remember when The Mentalist's first season began.  I was working in an office at the time and some of my co-workers had just watched the pilot episode.  I had seen previews and thought that it looked like a good show but after hearing so much positive feedback, I just had to see the show for myself.  I have been a fan ever since.

In it's third season, Patrick Jane is called to all different types of locations to solve mysteries.  He has a lot of experience in dealing with mysteries but like everyone, there are some places that he encounters that would be more challenging than others.  The one that I thought would be the most difficult for him would have to be the racetrack because so many people come and go.


Pre-order your copy of The Mentalist: The Complete Third Season on DVD here today: http://bit.ly/rcKZxk!

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Mentalist: The Complete Third Season on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment