Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Mentalist: Red John?


For those who don't know, the main character Patrick lost his wife and daughter to a serial killer, Red John.   Well, in the third season's finale, Patrick comes face to face with a man who claims to be Red John.  Do you think it's really him?

I've often thought about this and have come to the conclusion that I don't think it's really his wife and daughters murderer.  I am convinced that it is someone who just wants to take credit and play with Patrick's emotions.  I don't think we will see the real Red John until the end of the entire series.  What do you think? 

Order your copy of The Mentalist: The Complete Third Season on DVD here today: http://bit.ly/rcKZxk


I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Mentalist: The Complete Third Season on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment