Friday, September 2, 2011

Supernatural: Surprises

In the sixth season of Supernatural, Dean surprises Sam with his fatherly side.  When they take on a case of missing babies, Dean's paternal instincts come out in full force.  This really got me thinking about how people often surprise you in life. 

There are certain people in my life who have surprised me for the better.  One example I can think of is my husband.  When he went to Afghanistan to fight, he was worried about leaving me here.  He ended up moving me and a mutual friend of ours into a really nice apartment so that we wouldn't be lonely.  It came as a shock at first but afterward, it made total sense because he loved us both and wanted to make life as easy for us as he could. 

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Supernatural Season 6 on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment