Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Review: Boys of the Bite: A Gay Vampire Anthology - Cecilia Tan

Vampires fascinate me. I don't know what it is about them, but I am drawn to them. They have captivated me for as long as I can remember. I can't exactly put my finger on why. Maybe it's genetics. My dad is as obsessed as me about vamps, weres, etc. Or maybe it's my attraction to the mysterious unknown. Whatever it is, my interest seems to grow with each passing day. Anywho, if I see or hear about a good vamp story, I have to have it.

The great thing about anthologies is that they give you a little taste of what the author is capable of. I can't tell you how many authors I got hooked on thanks to a short story they wrote.

I don't really know how I should review an anthology though... As you all know, I don't like giving away too much of a story because I feel like that ruins it. I love to be surprised so I never read a review with spoilers. I won't let my friends tell me about movies they've seen either. I don't want to know until I reach that part. Everyone is different and I think the best thing a blogger can do is treat others as they would like to be treated. I personally don't want too much info. I also prefer receiving emails if I have won something on another blog, this is why I email my winners. And what one person likes, another may not. That's why I think it's so important for bloggers to find what works for them because bloggers aren't all the same and neither are readers. I love diversity. And I love you my blog readers:)

Maybe now I can stay on the topic, LOL. I would not be surprised if you read this book and the result is spontaneous combustion. It's packed with lots of lovin' and definitely not a book for those who like mellow romance. If you like graphic sex scenes with the creatures of the night, this book is for you.

To purchase this eBook go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment