Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Review: Seagate FreeAgent Go



I'm in love with the Seagate FreeAgent Go External Hard Drive. I'm really particular about the things that are important to me. I'm also anal retentive and a little OCD. Some may see this as a flaw but I see it as a blessing. I have back-ups for my back-ups because I know that anything can happen. I adore my family and love to look back on special moments that have been captured by camera. I not only have physical pictures, but I save them in iPhoto, Photobucket, on CD, on DVD and now on an external drive that I can take with me to family get togethers and share our past joys without having to give away my physical copies. My entire family is picture crazy so this is one of the best inventions I've ever come across.

Not only is it wonderful for pictures, it's also the perfect place to store your ebooks. I keep them on my computer until I'm done reading them but there are times that things just seem to disappear from my desktop. I don't know if maybe there is an computer ghost who gets a thrill from deleting important documents or what. It's really great to be able to hook up this device and read at my convenience. I live in a technologically addicted world. I grew up playing on a computer and have had one in my home for as long as I can remember. I also understand that a computer can crash at any moment and I don't want to be left without my family pics, videos and it would really suck if I was in the middle of a really great ebook and then, bam! the computer dies. I've had stuff like that happen so now I take the necessary precautions to keep my stress level at a minimum.

As I said before, I'm in love. If you have anything special on your computer that you don't want to lose, I would highly recommend that you get one of the FreeAgent Go's.

There are several different options, so I'm sure there is one that will be perfect for you.

Ideal for: PC users with at least one CE device (for example: digital camera)

*store music, photos, ebooks and more
*carry your data anywhere
*easily convert data from one computer to another
*back up your important data
*keep private information private

Interface: USB 2.0

Choose your device by capacity:
160 GB
250 GB
320 GB
500 GB
640 GB

Or choose by color:
Titanium Silver
Tuxedo Black
Ruby Red
Royal Blue
Sky Blue
Solar Orange
Think Pink
Champagne Gold
Forest Green
Spring Green

Become a Facebook fan here.

Become a Twitter follower here.

Thank you so much Seagate for sending me this device to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment