Monday, August 24, 2009

Review: Jax Coffee

I love coffee. There are so many different kinds and it seems like two cups never taste exactly the same. This could be because I just pour creamer and sugar until I feel like it's enough instead of measuring. I love that there is such a variety. Sometimes I'm in the mood for flavored coffee, so I go with Chocolate Raspberry with a little bit of sugar. Other times I want plain ole coffee with Chocolate creamer and sugar or some White Chocolate Macadamia creamer.

I fell in love with the Italian Dark Roast Blend. It was so strong and smooth. I have to warn you that this kind is a little heavy, so if you're a light coffee drinker, I suggest you go with the Medium Blend. The good thing about the Medium Blend is that you can spruce it up easier and it's not as overpowering.

I would definitely recommend this brand to any coffee lover. I've actually already got my aunt addicted to it:)

Thank you Jack for sending me the Jax House Medium Blend and Jax House Italian Roast Blend to review.

Check out Jax Roastery site here.

If you're interested in Gift Boxes, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment