Saturday, August 29, 2009

Review: Eau Flirt Perfume



I'm sure you've already read my review on the Ageless Perfume. I was also given a full sized body of Eau Flirt, another Harvey Prince scent, and I still haven't completely decided with one is my favorite. Eau Flirt has a young scent as well and it's not at all overpowering. I like scents that just have a slight hint. I can't stand perfumes that are so overwhelming that you can smell them from miles away. Eau Flirt is perfect for going out on the town with the girls and a special date night with the special man in your life. I'm addicted to this line of perfumes and I can't wait to see what new scent they'll come out with. Eau Flirt will attract male attention, consider yourself warned.

Important facts:

- This perfume is clinically proven to make men flirt with women

- No animal testing

- Allergy tested

- No artificial colorings

Stop by the Harvey Prince site here.

Eau Flirt offers 4 different sizes:

100 ml - 3.4 oz for $98.00
50 ml - 1.07 oz for $55.00
Roll on - 8 ml EDP for $21.00
Roll on - 8 ml EDT for $7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment