Monday, August 31, 2009

The Good Ole Days

For my 17th birthday, I went on a family vacation with my best friend and her family. It was one of the best birthday's I've ever had. The only thing that could have made it more enjoyable, would have been if my parents were there. I loved getting up every morning and getting to swim in the ocean. It was the first time I had been to a Myrtle Beach Resort. It felt so great to be in the fresh air with the sun beating down on me. I did end up with a wicked sunburn though. It was a small price to pay for how good I looked and felt. I've been trying to talk my husband into taking a vacation and staying at one of the Myrtle Beach Resorts.

I want to reminisce and feel the way I felt when I was a teenager. I doubt that it would be exactly the same but I know that I would have a blast spending time on the beach with my hubby and of course, our baby, Reese (puppy). With all of the Myrtle Beach Accomodations, I think we could have the trip of a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment