Monday, August 31, 2009

Review: A Circle of Souls by Preetham Grandhi



A little girl has fallen victim to a sadistic maniac who takes her life. Leia Bines is the agent called in to help solve this brutal murder. She's hoping with all her might that this case will turn out different than the last one.

Dr. Gram has been called on to help a little girl, Naya, who may or may not be suicidal. Naya's parents are worried for her safety and want the best medical care possible for their child.

Naya and her drawing pad may be the only link to that can bring this tyrant to justice. Will they be able to stop catch this creep before it's too late or will this grizzly evil roam free forever?

Every once in a while, I am caught totally off guard by an author. I figured that A Circle of Souls would be a good book based on the synopsis and some reviews that I have read. I must admit that I was highly impressed with Preetham's writing and story telling talent. Don't get me wrong, I knew by the information available that this book would have the potential to fly off the shelves. I did not expect to become a rabid Preetham Grandhi fan. He has captured this reader and I will more than likely be a fan for life. If you haven't read this book, you should pick it now so you don't miss out on this creative heart-pumping thriller.

Enter to win an free autographed copy here, before Sept. 27th.

Visit the author's website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment