Thursday, April 1, 2010

Making It Pretty

It has been beautiful out the past couple of days. The sun has been shining and the breeze is just right. The dogs are loving this too because my husband and I both will let them stay outside longer. They would happily spend hours out there when the weather is nice. They like to play in the snow but their little paws can only stand so much cold. If I ever end up deciding to do some different landscaping and things, the only I would be able to have flowers is if I put them in one of those window boxes. If I tried to plant them in the yard, the dogs would end up causing a massacre with the flowers and then I would end up livid because I would have done all that work for nothing. One of the main reasons I feel this way is because different plants and flowers are poisonous to dogs. I love them like they are my children and I do everything in my power to make sure that they stay healthy and happy.

When I was young, I would go around picking flowers for my Mom, Grandma and Aunt. I can see Damien and Jordan doing the exact same thing. Both boys are so sweet and they are wonderful at sharing with everyone. They share with each other, with other kids, with adults, even with the dogs. This is another good reason to invest in some window boxes rather than just planting them in the yard. My favorite flowers are daisies so I would really like to have some of them in a window box. I'm also a fan of tulips so I might have to put each type of flowers on opposite ends of the house.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.flowerwindowboxes.com.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment