Friday, October 8, 2010

Milano Moment & Susan G. Komen for the Cure


If I were able, I would donate every cent that I make to charities.  Unfortunately, I don't have the money or resources to do this but there are ways that I can help.  For example, by sharing a Milano Moment, I can help fight against breast cancer.  Pepperidge Farm will donate $.50 to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure for EVERY Milano Moment shared (up to $50,000). 


If we all work together, we can find a cure and wouldn't it be great if we could all say that the moment we realized "life is sweet" is when we no longer had to worry about losing the women we love to such an awful disease?

Get a coupon for $.55 off when you visit Milano's Facebook page here.



Disclosure: I will be entered to win one of fifteen $25 gift cards or one of 25 packages of Milano cookies for participating in this One2One Network project.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment