Monday, October 18, 2010

Review: Vanished! - Morlah's Quest: The Frontmire Histories - Book IV



An Epic Fantasy Adventure Morlah the Druid suddenly awakes from over six hundred years of Druid Sleep to find the entire community of the Druid Keep in Parintia gone. The Elven capitol city of Mildra is deserted. Everyone he knows has died while he was in his slumbers, except his chief nemesis, the Black Mage, Daektoch. He seeks comfort among the remaining Elves before going off in search of answers. The Dwarves refuse him, Breezon is a ruined city, and the provincial capitol is not far behind. Star, a prostitute from Breezon, flees the city to avoid hanging for killing a customer who beat her. She makes for Heros, but trouble soon finds the one who is carrying the Elfstones that the Druid needs. Easom, a young Druid from Breezon, seeks the Elfstone that will lead them to soiccat, the stone needed to restore the lost population of Mildra. He travels with three Dwarves, and his trials become pivotal to the resolution of the tale. Also, a unique and unexpected ending for our beloved villain, Daektoch.
From Amazon

I am a huge fantasy fan and this book blew me away!  There was so much going on that I kind of lost myself in the story.  I love when that happens.  Not many fantasy authors have captured my attention like David did.  Five stars!

CreateSpace
978-1451551709
June 1, 2010
378 pages
$15.99 US

Visit the website






Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment