Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Visit from the Family

Guest post written by Bill Jenkins

Over Christmas, my daughter and her lovely family came down to Panacea, Florida to visit Brenda and me. It was so great to see them all! It’s been six months since their last visit, so it was definitely overdue.

They stayed a few miles away at the George’s Lighthouse Point condo complex, right next to the famous Angelo’s Seafood Restaurant. We had a great time. They came by our RV every day to spend some quality time with us. While she was in town, my daughter even helped me do some online research on hearing aids, and helped me find places to get my annual hearing test in Florida. I was in luck when she found a hearing center close by—it was so convenient! We were able to spend some real quality time together, which is always nice.

Before they went back home to North Carolina, I made sure to take them fishing and out to the local aquarium, which is a must for every trip they make. I was sad to see them head out, but Brenda and I are going to fly out to Raleigh here soon to see them. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for us!



Disclosure:  This post is brought to you by hearingaids.miracle-ear.com.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment