Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Whole Truth


My favorite part about the new series "The Whole Truth" is that they actually show the truth.  I've often wondered what actually happened in different law drama's and it's nice to finally be able to see the whole truth and not just what is presented in the courtroom. 

Every great relationship has some form of rivalry.  It's human nature.  My husband and I love each other very much and on top of that, we are best friends.  We actually met in high school but didn't get together until six years after graduating.  We are constantly doing things to let the other person know how much we care.  We have gotten so caught up in it, that we've actually started to one-up each other.  He will surprise me by taking me out to dinner and then I'll cook him breakfast in bed.  It's a fun little competition and it makes our relationship that much more exciting.  In "The Whole Truth" I was reminded of our banter because Kathryn and Jimmy are a lot like my husband and myself.  They love each other but they also love to win. 

Don't forget to tune-in for "The Whole Truth" on ABC Wednesdays at 10/9 C.



Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'The Whole Truth.'




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment