Friday, December 3, 2010

Comedic and Dramatic Genius

 Thanks for the post, Kathy Shelton

I like actors who are versatile in their roles. Ones who can go from comedy to drama with no problem. That's why I love Adam Sandler. I know he is known mainly for comedies. I have yet to see a comedy with him as the main actor that I didn't like. In fact, I was watching DIRECTV HD DVR yesterday and You Don't Mess With the Zohan was on. I had already seen it,but I watched it again. And I laughed just as much this time as the last 5 times I've seen it. But Adam can also play dramatic roles I saw him in a movie called Reign on Me and while it had a few funny scenes, it was a serious movie. Without giving away too much about the movie, it's basically about a guy who loses his family and how he deals with it. People think he's out of his mind, but really, he's just hurting. He really made the role believable and I was crying by the end of it. He really knows how to conjure up those deep emotions to pull people into the movie. But then it just amazes me how he can go right back to doing comedy. In my opinion, that's why he's such a great actor. He's been my favorite actors for the past 10 years or so and I don't see that ever changing.




Disclosure:  This post is brought to you by http://www.cannonsatellite.com.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment