Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Free Product Samples

In case you couldn't tell, I am addicted to free samples.  I would even venture to say that I request at least one free sample a day, if not more.  I can still remember the first time I realized that it was actually possible to receive something absolutely free.  It took a while to figure out where to look and what websites to trust, but it was worth all of the work in the end.  I can't even tell you how many freebies I get in a week.  It's great because it allows me to try the newest products without having to buy them.  Normally, I end up liking the product so much that I end up buying it, so it's a win-win for me and for the company.  I really love it when I receive free samples of make up because most make up is pretty expensive.  I don't mind paying more for quality products but I like to know that they will work for me before I shell out the cash.  Plus, I can never tell if a shade of eyeshadow or eyeliner is going to look good on me until I actually put it on.  It's much better to try it before you buy it.

1 comment:

  1. I love samples too! Now I have a blog where I can promote them, I hope to be getting more.. it's addicting, isn't it?

    I like your blog, very edgy and hip, with lots going on. I'm following now, thanks to Double Duty Divas--follow back? Http://www.graphoniac.com @Graphoniac

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete