Thursday, March 10, 2011

Freebies

Are you addicted to free samples?  I am!  When I see a free sample, I jump for joy.  There are a couple of reasons for this.  One is that I get to try something new and two is that the word "free" makes me feel all gushy inside.  This obsession of mine started when the economy took a major hit and I couldn't afford certain items.  I would get free samples of make up and that's what I would wear to work.  A lot of people don't know this but my husband and I had it pretty rough for a while.  Luckily for us, money has nothing to do with our relationship.  We are perfectly content sitting at home and eating Ramen noodles.  I must admit though that it is nice to be able to afford new things, even if you only get them every once in a while.  I thank God for freebies because they got us through some really rough times.  You can get coupons for free food items at the store, free samples of snacks and even free tampons and pads.  Now I use free samples just to try new things and it's nice to know that if I like it, I can go to the store and buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment