Thursday, March 10, 2011

I love Animal Shows!

Contribution by German Flowers

I love animals. There's no doubt in my mind that without animals I would not be the same person. They are cute, fluffy and can absolutely make my day with nothing more than a little glance. My favorite animals are the little cute ones that you can snuggle with all day and never get tired! Unfortunately I can only afford so many different animals. One of the best ways for me to fulfill my love of animals is through animal shows. I watch them on my directtv satellite deals almost every chance I get.

The benefit of watching animals on a television set rather than buying one or visiting one are numerous. For example, I have allergies for a variety of different animals. The TV obviously doesn't give me any type of allergic reaction. Another benefit is the price and mess of animals. With my television I don't have to worry about any of these things.

My personal favorite show is Animal Cops which is found on Animal Planet. Animals cops is about human cops who have dedicated their life to the rescue and care of animals. They are true animal lovers just like me. Some of my favorite episodes are when animals get rescued from abusive homes and get put in a new home with a loving family. Most animals are completely innocent and deserved to be respected and the Animal Cops make sure of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment