Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Review: Purex Complete with Zout

Purex® Complete with Zout® combines the proven performance of Purex detergent with the triple-enzyme stain-fighting power of Zout® pretreater. This powerful combination works to get stains out the first time, even tough stains like grass, chocolate, and tomato sauce. Try it on your tough stains.



One household chore that I do not mind doing is laundry.  This is even more true now that I have Purex Complete with Zout laundry detergent.  I love that I don't have to pre-treat my clothes because that takes a long time for me.  I am a messy person.  I don't mean to be, but I accepted it a long time ago.  I'm often teased for ending up with more food on my clothes than in my mouth.  I used to be extremely self-conscious about it but the more I try to be careful, the messier I get.  I blame it on my hands shaking so much.  It's nice to know that I don't have to rush off and scrub a spot on my shirt right away.  I can actually finish my meal and go change my shirt. 




Purex Complete with Zout is my best friend right now because it really works thanks to it's triple enzyme power.  You can request a free sample here.

Like Purex on Facebook
Follow Purex on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment